Monday, November 26, 2007

Faith Healer: Dr. Helena Steiner-Hornsteyn

Dr. Steiner-Hornsteyn was born with a peculiar gift, which gave her the remarkable ability to intuitively see energy-fields inside and around the human body. According to her website she has used this 'gift' to discover that "certain cells within the body contain the actual CAUSE for physical and emotional imbalance and that this information can be intuitively changed."

This particular healer has a unique way of 'healing' which is kind of hard to explain but she basically makes you realize what you can do to 'heal' yourself after she shows you the cause of whatever imbalance you may have. In her own words she describes her work as: "Usually I am shown the cause why the person is unwell, may it be physical or mental. With the power of Spirit... (or God if you prefer to sayso), you are put back in balance again. You see, the actual healing energy is a very special energy already living within you. The Godly energy flows through me to you and activates your own healing energy. I am merely a TOOL. This is the gift I have been given. You are being awakened to YOUR OWN healing power within you and a healing process is being set in motion."

From what I can understand from this 'healer', she is saying that we have the power to heal ourselves already and the only job that she does is to make us aware of this healing power. If this is the case, and she just told me that I have the power to heal myself already, what is the purpose of going to her for an appointment?

http://www.faith-healing.com/

No comments: