Sunday, September 9, 2007

Billy Meier and the "truth" about the Pleiadians

After thoroughly searching my Google search results for "ufo believers" I stumbled across a website dedicated to the proof provided from Billy Meier and his experience with the group of extraterrestrials known as Pleiadians (a link to the site is at the bottom of this post). According to Billy Meier, an "uneducated farmer from Switzerland" as quoted from another website, he has been in contact with a group of extraterrestrials since the mid 1970's and through this relationship he has been allowed the "opportunity to obtain physical evidence of their existence which included UFO pictures, spacecraft sound recordings, metal samples and eyewitness accounts just to name a few." What these other opportunities presented to him from these ETs isn't specified, but I'm sure that your guess is just as good as mine as to what they may be. Not to mention, as "proof" of the alien nature of these metal samples and the legitimacy of the photographs, a mere $9 will allow you to download the complex scientific documents that prove the alien nature of these objects and their legitimacy. As I in no way wish to support this cause and Billy Meier, I simply couldn't bring myself to spending $9 in order to critique these valuable documents so I will allow that pleasure for you if you feel so inclined. But basically, on this website Billy Meier and his followers explain that Billy has been contacted by these Pleiadians (actually they are Plejaren according to Billy's contact, Ptaah) and through these contacts he has learned about their extraterrestrial lives and has been given proof of the existence of alien forms of life......and don't forget his really cool UFO pictures.

The part about this Pleiadian/Plejaren story that I have trouble believing is that all of these followers are basing their beliefs on the stories of one man's "encounter" with three of these ETs and the only proof that they can be given are metal scraps and photographs of UFOs. Granted, these photographs and metal scraps have been scientifically tested and proven to be legitimate, but once again, I just find it hard to place that much trust in something that has not been REPEATEDLY tested by scientists. Not to mention, I really have trouble resting all of my beliefs on the word of an "uneducated farmer in Switzerland", but that's just me.

http://www.steelmarkonline.com/pleiadians.htm

3 comments:

The Eighth Earl of Sidcup said...

Granted, these photographs and metal scraps have been scientifically tested and proven to be legitimate....I really have trouble resting all of my beliefs on the word of an "uneducated farmer in Switzerland", but that's just me.

What is his evidence that it has been scientifically tested? Proved is a strong word. "Said" seems more accurate.

B

Michael said...

The proof is that ONE of the many metal specimens had been tested by a research chemist at the IBM research laboratories in San Jose, California. Also, the photographs had been scrutinized by an officer by the title, Lt. Col. Wendelle C. Stevens, during the late 1970's and early 80's. I couldn't actually see the "proof" because you had to pay $9 to download these rare documents. If you want to read more on the UFO proof here's a link...

http://www.steelmarkonline.com/purchase_downloads.htm

The Eighth Earl of Sidcup said...

Michael,

The Gardner reading is at the yahoo email (login: english19017, and the password is my favorite scientist with a 1 at the end).

I am also forwarding a copy to your SBC account. I'm sorry. I'm a bad person.


B